The future of millions of families and individuals throughout the United States depends on the outcome of their immigration law matters. At Mazaheri Law Firm, PLLC, we are crafting solutions to help you immigrate legally to the United States. We strive to offer solutions that can only be developed through experience and skill in immigration law.
OKC Immigration Attorney — Representation From Start To Finish In Immigration Law Matters
Everyday we find solutions for with immigrants and their families in all types of immigration law matters, including:
- Family and Marriage — Fiancee visas, K-3 marriage visas, Immediate Relative green cards, sibling-sponsored immigration, child-sponsored immigration and adoption.
- Adjustment of Status — We assist individuals who have status or previously held a lawful status, seeking to change their immigration status from a temporary type of visa to a more permanent status, such as a work visa or family visa, or to find a new status and protect their right to remain in the United States.
- Naturalization and Citizenship — The naturalization and citizenship process is multistep and usually takes several years. We offer representation through each step, protecting your interests and status in the country as you work toward becoming a citizen.
- Asylum — If your life is threatened and you are scared to return to your native country, our lawyers will investigate the situation you have escaped and prepare documentation for asylum on the required grounds.
- Deferred Action — Children may be eligible for special protections. Individuals who entered the country before age 16 and are enrolled full time without a criminal record may apply for a two-year temporary status and seek lawful employment.
Our other services include domestic violence claims, H1-B work visas, F-1 student visas, J-visa waivers, visa extensions and change of status, employment-based permanent residence, labor certification, investor visas, national interest waiver, extraordinary ability, accusations of marriage fraud, deferred action, DACA, outstanding professor and outstanding researcher, religion workers, and employee verifications.
We provide individuals and families with the answers and resources that you need to give you the comfort and security needed make the best possible decisions for you and your family. We are accessible and available — when you have a question or concern, our attorney and staff are there to help.
To learn more about how we can assist you and your family with immigration issues, please contact a naturalization attorney at our Oklahoma City law firm today at 405-414-2222.